EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY IN THE TOUGHEST ENVIRONMENTS
Optimized for on-demand receipt printing in transportation and logistics and government, the ZQ500 Series can also produce labels for a range of applications. These printers can withstand the drops, bangs, bumps, accidents and environmental extremes that are common in mobile workplaces — making them ideal for on-the-go employees whose productivity depends on maximum printer functionality.
With Zebra’s ZQ500 Series, you gain the peace of mind knowing your mobile printers will not only withstand the elements, but also provide the power, connectivity and reliability your mobile employees need. Qualified by a third-party laboratory per MIL-STD 810g for drop and vibration test procedures, the ZQ500 Series printers feature a unique combination of an IP54-rated design for protection from dust ingress and water spray and engineering details — making these printers the most rugged mobile printers on the market.
- Apple iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and BlackBerry® connectivity
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- 203 dpi resolution (8 dots per mm)
- Print speed up to 5″/127 mm per second (with Draft mode enabled)
- CPCL and ZPL® programming languages
- XML support
- Resident fixed and scalable fonts
- 400 MHz 32-bit ARM® processor with 256 MB RAM (8 MB available for user applications)
- 512 MB Flash supports downloadable programs, receipt formats, fonts and graphics (64 MB available for user storage)
- USB On-The-Go ports (with optional strain relief cable)
- 2450 mAh removable, rechargeable PowerPrecision+ Li-Ion battery
- Built-in battery charger
- Black mark and gap media sensing using fixed center position sensors