Wearable Design for Hands-Free Scanning
The MS650 wearable ring scanner is an ultra-light compact Bluetooth barcode scanner, allowing you to wear it on a finger to keep both hands free for easy movement scanning. This ring scanner
can read 1D barcodes and it is designed to streamline the workflow for a wide range of applications such as warehouse, logistics, retail and inventory management.
Compact design for mobile operators
Whether you prefer left or right-handed operation, the advanced ergonomic and lightweight design (20.5g) of the MS650, provides unrivalled freedom of movement to perform barcode scanning tasks, comfortably while keeping both hands free.
The MS650 is designed with a dual touch2-activate trigger button to activate the barcode reading. Whether you are wearing the MS650 left- or right-handed, just motion the touch-2-activate trigger button to read the barcode you wish to scan. A great feature to enhance control and flexibility, while increasing the operator satisfaction during multi-tasking.
- Lightweight (only 20.5g) and unique wearable ring design – Comfortable Hands-free operation.
- Flexible design: Dual touch-2-activate trigger button (for left- and right-handed operation)
- Hands-free scanning with cordless freedom of movement
- Easily to pair to smartphone and tablets (Windows, iOS and Android devices) via Bluetooth® 4.1 / Class 2
- Aggressive scan engine – Reads off 1D barcodes from screens
- Rugged and durable design (IP42 and 1.5m drops)
- Full shift battery life – Up to 8 hours