The Honeywell CT60 mobile computer is designed for enterprises that require anywhere, anytime, real-time connectivity to business-critical applications and fast data capture capabilities in a highly durable, longlasting form factor built for maximum uptime and productivity out in the field or on the selling floor. Built on the Mobility Edge™ platform, the CT60 mobile computer offers an integrated, repeatable, and scalable approach based on a common hardware and software platform – unleashing customers from constraints faced today around integration and inflexible technologies without sacrificing enterprise security, reliability, performance, or management features.
- Common hardware platform and enterprise lifecycle tools drive an integrated, repeatable, scalable approach for accelerated and secure development, deployment, performance management, and lifecycle management.
- Support through Android R, starting with Android 8.1 (O). Additionally, customers using Windows® -based operating systems can migrate to Android without sacrificing reliability, performance, or management features.
- The CT60 mobile computer is the first enterprise-grade device with LTE-Advanced and carrier aggregation for speeds up to 300 Mbps. Provides better network coverage, speed, anytime, anywhere connectivity, and device longevity.
- Advanced 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture on linear and 2D barcodes. Optional scan handle for flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue. Sleek, lightweight, and rugged. Fits easily into a pocket.
- IP65 and IP67 ratings against dust/water spray; can withstand multiple 1.5 m (5 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 1.0 m (3.3 ft) tumbles