Empower your cashiers to deliver on your mission and commitment to provide excellent customer service experiences with the Honeywell Xenon™ Extreme Performance (XP) series. The Xenon XP 1952g scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes.
Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP41 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1952g scanner delivers class-leading durability. This significantly reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and a lower total cost of ownership.
Freedom of movement around POS terminals, conveyors, and customers is a continued challenge for today’s retail associates. As more technology is packed into the streamlined modern-day POS station, free space is at a premium. The Xenon XP 1952g cordless scanner ensures that your associates’ attention is kept on maximizing customer experience by eliminating wasted time managing cables.
Other features include
- Superior scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from every transaction.
- Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops, the scanner brings classleading durability and reliability to any environment.
- The scanner is optimized for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher employee productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.