Corded Area-Imaging Scanner
The Xenon XP 1950h healthcare scanner ensures that healthcare professionals remain focused on the patient, making the process of patient ID verification quick and easy. Incorporating Honeywell’s renowned imaging technology, the Xenon XP 1950h scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged codes. This helps to eliminate wasted movements and lost time, improving healthcare worker productivity and throughput. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP52 ingress rating for water and dust, the Xenon XP 1950h scanner’s class-leading reliability reduces scanner downtime and service costs, leading to a longer lifecycle and lower total cost of ownership.
- Superior 1D and 2D scanning performance, even on damaged and poor-quality barcodes, eliminates wasted seconds from any scan.
- The disinfectant ready plastic housing protects your investment with a durable construction engineered to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals.
- Multiple patient comfort modes are available to ensure patient comfort while maintaining clinician productivity: Patient Do-NotDisturb, Vibration, and Scan Lamp.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence software delivers on-demand scan insights, enabling higher healthcare worker productivity and throughput.
- The Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.