The Impinj R700 RAIN RFID reader is a four-port RFID reader compliant with the GS1 UHF Gen2v2 protocol which ISO/IEC standardizes as 18000-63. Impinj R700 is specifically designed to meet the increasing demands of next-generation IoT solutions and enterprise-grade RAIN deployments.
- Industry-leading sensitivity: Empowers reading tags farther and faster, and future proofing of IoT solutions
- Powerful edge processing: Enables intelligent on-reader RAIN RFID tag-processing algorithms
- Secure, upgradable Linux OS: Delivers enterprise-grade security and reliability, and the flexibility to customize with on-reader applications
- Simple IoT device interface: Easily connects IoT applications to configure and control devices, and to consume RAIN data with native support for MQTT
- Optimized design for inventory: Increases read rate and improves read zone control at lower transmit power
- Rich peripheral and accessory support: Provides versatility with support for USB flash drives, Wi-Fi adapters, and up to 32 antennas via optional antenna hub