The T6000e is one of the most versatile printers on the market with the ability to print 10,000 labels a day at high speeds, offer high resolution 600 dpi printing small label applications, Printronix System Architecture (PSA), multiple connectivity options, and remote printer management tools and automated alerts to keep your enterprise operating at optimum efficiency and productivity.
The award-winning T6000e RFID prints and encodes on both standard and on-metal RFID
labels and comes with an automated overstrike feature for tags that fail to encode properly. RFID upgrade kits are available for the T6000e standard model to provide customers a cost-effective solution to integrate RFID technology into their operation without the upfront investment.
- Encodes and prints on standard RFID paper labels most commonly used in carton or pallet supply chain applications
- Encodes and prints on-metal RFID tags most commonly used in asset tracking applications where the tagged item has a metal surface, such as IT servers, safety deposit boxes, or gas canisters
- Validates encoding process, and automatically overstrikes and reprints any RFID label (or tag) that fails to encode properly
- Records all RFID labels for encoding process, tracks success/ failure rates
- Supports all major brands of RFID, inlays and on-metal tags