Industrial Full-Range Area-Imaging Scanners
The 1980i is packed with technologies that make it simple to use. An integrated laser pointer aiming system with auto-illumination, omni-directional reading capability, and support for center-decode scanning take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges. Operators of fork trucks equipped with vehicle-mounted mobile computers, such as the Honeywell Thor series, will appreciate how the full-range scanning capability of 1980i allows them to remain seated—and hence more productive—while scanning pallets at extended ranges.
As a member of the Granit family of scanners, the 1980i is built to withstand the varied demands of harsh working environments. Utilizing the Granit housing that has long set the standard for scanner reliability, the 1980i is rated IP65 and is built to survive 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 feet (one meter) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 feet (two meters)—even in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). As a result, operations that deploy Granit scanners can expect to experience minimal device downtime and a lower overall cost of ownership.
- Full-Range Area-Imaging Performance: Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes from 6 in (15 cm) to over 50 ft (15 m) away.
- Built Granit Tough: Tested to withstand the toughest environments, Granit is rated IP65 and can withstand 5,000 tumbles from 3.2 ft (1 m) and 50 drops to concrete from 6.5 ft (2 m).
- Easy to Use: A laser-spot aimer, omni-directional scanning, and features such as center-decode take the guesswork out of scanning at extended ranges.
- Industrial Grade Cable Option: Tested to withstand 300,000 90-degree bends at temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C). Continues to communicate when up to 60 pounds of force is applied.
- Single Scanning Solution: Can replace and consolidate multiple purpose-built scanners in typical distribution center and warehouse environments.
Package dimensions (Length,Width,Height and Weight) for the product are: 14.5cm, 22.5cm, 13cm and 0.434kg