The popularity of 2D bar codes has spread across all market segments of the data capture industry. Now, with more affordable pricing and virtually no drawbacks with area imaging technology, 2D bar code readers are in high demand with features such as reading from mobile phone displays or in planning ahead for future 2D codes and imaging needs.
NEW ILLUMINATION AND AIMING SYSTEM
Ideally suited for applications at the pointof-sale (POS), the QuickScan QBT2400 imager features a new illumination and aiming system developed with the unique intent to reduce visual stress of the operator during the daily scanning activities. It consists of a soft, dark red illumination combined with two blue LED triangles pointing at the targeted bar code. The result is a precise aiming system which contributes to low eye fatigue, yet still allows top operator efficiency. The reader also features Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for additional good
read confirmation by placing a green spot directly on the code.
Other features include:
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology with up to 25.0 m / 82.0 ft range
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices through the Bluetooth HID profile
- Easy, tool-free, user-replaceable, long-lasting lithium-ion battery
- Alternative battery recharging through USB / microUSB cable
- Latch mechanism secures reader in cradle providing stable mobility for use on carts
- New battery package allows simultaneous charging contacts change at battery replacement
- Reduced visual stress with LED-based aiming system
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- Batch Mode capability: +500 linear codes stored in memory
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
Package weight is: 1.1kg