TOP TECHNOLOGIES FOR TODAY’S POS
Perfect for both hand held and presentation reading, the Gryphon I GD4500 imager exploits Datalogic’s Motionix™ motionsensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode. This technology works with or without the use of a stand, offering more operational choices. Both the aimer and sensor can be programmed to the user’s desired preferences.
- 1 MP optics for superior scanning and Depth Of Field
- Datalogic distinctive technology with highly visible white-illumination and 4-Dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology and exclusive 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) for superior good-read feedback
- Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Image capture and document scanning capabilities
- Reads 1D, 2D and postal codes plus stacked and composite codes
- Digital Watermarking and DPM reading on specific models/applications
- Multi-interface options: USB-only or multiinterface RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
Package dimensions (Length,Width,Height and Weight) for the product are: 11.2cm, 21.8cm, 9.5cm and 0.396 kg.