Battery Backup Power and Surge Protection for Computers and Electronics
The Back-UPS 700 from APC by Schneider Electric powers your computer and electronic equipment during storms and outages. The BX700UI features Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR). This feature instantly adjusts high and low voltage fluctuations to safe levels for connected electronics, saving battery power for when you need it most during storms and outages. Equipped with 4 IEC sockets, the 700 keeps your desktop computer, monitor or other critical devices (router, modem, television, etc.) running when the power goes out. Specifically designed for electronic equipment in harsh power environments, the Back-UPS 700 maximizes productivity and work efficiency while providing critical power during emergencies.
LED Indicator and Audible Alarms
Quickly understand the unit and power status through visual and audible indicators.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Double Boost and Single Trim AVR instantly corrects voltage fluctuations without using the battery, allowing you to work indefinitely through sustained voltage increases and decreases.
- 4 Battery Backup and Surge Protected Outlets
Keep critical electronic equipment running when the power goes out or fluctuates at dangerous levels, so you can protect your work and save your data.
- Data Line Surge Protection
Guards against damaging surges and spikes traveling over an analog phone line.
- USB Connectivity and PowerChute Software
Use your computer to access additional power protection and management features:
- Preserves your work, shuts down system during outages
- Restarts your system, minimizing work disruptions
- Enables customization of your Back-UPS settings
- Monitors and displays power and battery status
- Push Button Circuit Breaker
Provides for easy recovery from circuit overloads and protects your fuse box and electronics from electrical damage